The Site is to be sold freehold.
The property is held under the following nine registered title numbers, as highlighted on the adjacent plan:
- K734282 – Land at New Hythe, Aylesford
- K734283 – Land lying on the east side of Mill Hall Road, Aylesford
- K734285 – Land lying to the south west of Mill Hall Road, Aylesford
- K747006 – Land and buildings on the south-east side of Central Road, Aylesford
- K791270 – Land on the south west side of Perimeter Road, Larkfield, Aylesford
- K791682 – Land on the west side of Mill Hall Road, Ditton, Aylesford
- K835876 – Electricity sub-station site lying to the south west of Perimeter Road, Larkfield, Aylesford
- K856167 – Land lying to the east and west of Perimeter Road and to the east of Cobdown Close, Larkfield, Aylesford
- K778793 – Adopted highway comprising the main access into the south west corner of the main site.
As shown on the adjacent plan, the freehold to a pumping station in the south east of the Property has been transferred to Southern Water Services Limited and therefore will not form part of the Property.
Copies of all registered titles, plans and supporting documents are available in the data room provided. Each of the titles is registered with freehold title absolute with Aylesford Newsprint Limited as the registered proprietor.Lease →